Kinetico Well Water Reverse Osmosis
Get the best water possible out of your home’s well. Water Doctors tests and treats well water to ensure that it’s ready to drink and tastes great. Whether your pressure tank is malfunctioning, you notice strange tastes and odors, or you just want to check on the contents of your well, our team can provide the service and equipment that you need. Reach out to us with any concerns about using your well water, including:
Annual Water Quality Testing | Loss of Water Pressure | Equipment Not Working
Rusty Iron Stains | Rotten Egg Sulfur Smell
Remove Impurities & Funky Smells
Well Water Treatment Services for Owners
Best Reverse Osmosis System for Well Water
How Can I get my Well Water Tested?
How can I get Kinetico Well Water Reverse Osmosis System for my home?Read Less
Advice for First-time Well Owners
If you’re new to owning a private well, transitioning from municipal water to well water can feel daunting. Don’t be afraid! Trust the Water Doctors team to keep you “well” aware. Our tips for new homeowners:
- When purchasing, check toilet tanks and shower heads for stains and mineral deposits
- Consider writing a third-party water test into your offer (we’d be happy to help!)
- Choose whether to buy or rent equipment
- Get your equipment inspected and your water tested annually
- Enjoy unfettered access to your private water supply!
For more tips, visit our blog, Private Well Water: Myths vs. Reality.